[TYPO3] RealUrl: problem with automatic configuration of extensions?

Christopher Torgalson bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 10:44:31 CEST 2008

Hi,

The new "automatic configuration of extensions" feature in RealUrl is
very, very cool. Based on what's in the manual, it was very
straightforward to get my desired configuration into the
realurl_autoconf.php file. But I've still messed something up, because
the resulting code doesn't have the desired affect.

What I'm doing is building a dynamic stylesheet, and I want RealUrl to
transform a url such as index.php?id=29&type=111 into dynamic/
styles.css. The stylesheet is accessible at that url, but when it's
accessed via the RealUrl url, I get a 404 page. The autoconfig-
generated code (simplified) looks like this ('fileName' is a direct
child of "$GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['EXTCONF']['realurl']"):

'fileName' =>
     array (
       'defaultToHTMLsuffixOnPrev' => 0,
       'acceptHTMLsuffix' => 1,
       array (
         'styles.css' =>
         array (
           'keyValues' =>
           array (
             'type' => 111,
           ),
         ),
       ),
     ),

This is effectively identical to working code I've used (and the code
in ->fileName section of the RealUrl manual) in manually-configured
RealUrl installs (in this case, 'fileName' is a direct child of
"$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXTCONF']['realurl']['_DEFAULT']"):

, 'fileName' => array (
		'index' => array(
			, 'styles.css' => array(
				'keyValues' => array(
					'type' => 111,
				),
			)
		)
		, 'defaultToHTMLsuffixOnPrev' => 0
	)
)

Can anybody spot any obvious mistakes here?

--
Christopher Torgalson
http://www.typo3apprentice.com/