[TYPO3] IMAGE/IMG_RESOURCE - How to split a image filename from a comma-separated list

Luis Flávio Seelig lflavios at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 09:53:37 CEST 2008

Hello,

in my project I'm using with success wfqbe to query on tt_news records. The
problem appears when the news record have more than one image. The image
field on tt_news have a comma-separated list of image file names. This is my
original code:
---
   image = IMAGE
   image {
      # this is substituted with the image filename (or comma-separated
list), works fine with one image
      file = uploads/pics/###WFQBE_FIELD_image###
      imageLinkWrap = 1
      imageLinkWrap {
         enable = 1
         width >
         height = 193
         maxW = 350
         typolink = 1
         typolink.parameter = 397
         typolink.additionalParams =
&tx_ttnews[tt_news]=###WFQBE_FIELD_uid###
         typolink.ATagParams = class="box"
      }
   }
---

Sincerely, I can't figure out how to split the first image from this list
with TS. The stdWrap and such functions and objects are not clear for me,
yeat. I have understood the IMAGE and the OMG_RESOURCE datatypes, but not
where to use stdWrap and its family.
I've tried constructions like this without success:
---
 file = ###WFQBE_FIELD_image###
 file.listNum = 0
 file.wrap = uploads/pics/ |
---
 file.import.dataArray (###WFQBE_FIELD_image###)
 file.import = uploads/media/
 file.import.listNum = 0
---
 file = ###WFQBE_FIELD_image###