[TYPO3] static_info_tables

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Wed Sep 10 17:13:38 CEST 2008

Hi,

> I would like to store, for France, "612345678" or "33612345678" and get
> a pretty-formatted string back...
>
> Maybe I simply missed the feature.
>
> If not, do you think static_info_tables may be enhanced? Who should I
> contact? René Fritz?

I don't think it's possible, but you may want to take a look at
extension "moneylib" which adds a possibility of formatting currency
amounts either with an API or with a userFund (IIRC) in the stdWrap.

Contacting René Fritz is useless AFAIK but you may get lucky. Anyway
it's Franz Holzinger who maintains static_info_tables now.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter