[TYPO3] subdomains with realUrl

Dr. Ronald P. Steiner Ronald.Steiner at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 9 19:07:46 CEST 2008

Hi List,

I still can't figure out how to define subdomains with realUrl. The new
version of realUrl supplies the ['_DOMAINS'] configuration, which should
do it. I read the manual, I tried around, but still can't get it running
completely. The configuration below generates according to the "L"
parameter the subdomains, but only as long as the "L" parameter also is
used in the preVars. So resulting domain names are:
     es.test.com/es/page1.html
If I remove the preVars definition the resulting path is:
     test.com/page1.html&L=2
What I want is:
     es.test.com/page1.html

Any ideas? Is my configuration correct? Is it a bug / missing feature in
realUrl?

greetings

Ron

P.S.: Here my realUrl configuration:

$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXTCONF']['realurl']['_DEFAULT'] = array (
        'preVars' => array(
              array(
                    'GETvar' => 'L',
                    'valueMap' => array(
                        'en' => 1,
                        'es' => 2,
                    ),
                     'noMatch' => 'bypass',
               ),
);
$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXTCONF']['realurl']['_DOMAINS'] = array(
        'encode' => array(
            array(
                'GETvar' => 'L',
                'value' => '',