[TYPO3] RTE ind Direct Mail? is it possible?

Ivan Kartolo ivan.kartolo at dkd.de
Mon Sep 8 22:54:23 CEST 2008

Simon Eljær Hansen schrieb:
> Ivan Kartolo skrev:
>> Simon Eljær Hansen schrieb:
>>> Hello List.!
>>>
>>> I just want to know if its possible to integrate HTML RTE in Direct Mail
>>> extension.
>>> If it is, where can i found out how to do it?..
>>
>> What do you mean by "integrate HTML RTE in Direct Mail"? Where do you
>> want to integrate it?
>>
> when you write and email, the text you write, it would be nice with an
> editor.

do you mean Quickmail feature? It's a good idea. Not using it very much,
so this idea never came to me :)

Please go to http://forge.typo3.org/ and put it there as feature
request. If you could make a patch, put it there also, it would be great. :)

Regards,

--
Ivan Kartolo

Want to support the development of Direct Mail?
- Report some bugs
- Send me patch
- Send me some donation (http://tinyurl.com/58dqg8)