[TYPO3] Typo3 listserv complaints

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Mon Sep 8 20:25:54 CEST 2008

Hi!

ries van Twisk wrote:
> That's not true... it's an obligation to the community to monitor it and
> keep it in good shape.

This is personal point of view :) Personally I do not accept such obligations. I treat it as my personal wish to help. When someone approaches me with such "obligation" thing, I send them to my PayPal page ;)

> If he cannot or is not willing to do so then we must think of a other
> solution.

You can ;)

>> This thread had several answers what to do. Here it is again: contact
>> Luc.
>
> I have Send once again a message to postmaster at lists.netfielders.de

I do not think it is his address. You could =make a tiny search and send mail to correct address. You can also propose your help in resolving the problem (if you are capable of course). Complaining is always easy, you know :) Doing is not easy.

I am not saying you can't do it, probably you can. But I do not see any wish to really do something (even to search for the proper e-mail of the list maintainer).

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 Core team