[TYPO3] rgslideshow, TYPO3 4.2 and IE7

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Mon Sep 8 18:29:46 CEST 2008

Hi Tony
Have you updated also T3Mootools to its newest version and rgslideshow ...
if not do it and run the creation of the Mootools script again.

Andi

2008/9/8 Tony Lush <tlush at advancewm.com>

> I just upgraded a site at http://www.conanicutmarina.com/index.php to
> TYPO3 4.2. The home page has rgslideshow configured to display some
> images. Before the upgrade, the slide show worked fine in all browsers,
> but now in IE7 the slide show moves up to the top left of the web page,
> obscuring other content. T3MooTools is used on the site for
> rgsmoothgallery and rgslideshow.
>
> The slide show works OK in other parts of the site.
>
> I don't get any javascript errors. Has anyone else seen an issue like this?
>
> Thank you -- Tony Lush

Thanks a lot!
Greetings from ICT Innovation Paradise
Andi

Blog: http://andibecker.blogspot.com
Map: http://tinyurl.com/6a4bg5
Album: http://picasaweb.google.com/cocopapa
Videos: http://tinyurl.com/5vs389
Projects: http://www/t3log.info
T3Pack - TYPO3 Development, TEAM 3 - Eternal Project Management
LisAndi Co. Ltd. - The future is within us! POWER4 - The empowering people!