[TYPO3] linkhandler: I can't select any news nor generic record

pasqualeb pasquale.basile at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 09:05:38 CEST 2008

Linkhandler is a great and very very usefull extesion by Daniel Poetzinger.
I experienced a very subtle problem on a 4.2 t3 installation. Here's a
resume:

Installation steps:
1) installed "linkhandler" extension
2) add linkhandler extension template
3) defined @linkhandler.newsSinglePid=27@ in root config
4) defined in root page TSConfig:
<pre>
RTE.default.tx_linkhandler {
 record {
        label=Records
        listTables=*
    }
    tt_news {
        label=News
        listTables=tt_news
        onlyPids=25
    }
}

mod.tx_linkhandler {
    record {
        label=Records
        listTables=*
    }
    tt_news {
        label=News
        listTables=tt_news
        onlyPids=25
    }
}

</pre>

behaviour:
a) when I choose to create a link in RTE, the link wizard popup appears as
usual and it shows the 'record' and the 'news' tabs correctly.
b) wher I choose 'News' and then select the page containing records, the
wizards switches to the 'Page' tabs and don't show ant news record.

Any suggestion?
Thanks,
Pasquale