[TYPO3] TYPO3 Fatal Error: Extension key "xajax" was NOT loaded! (t3lib_extMgm::extPath)

Diana Christian diana.christian at drcsystems.com
Mon Sep 8 07:23:47 CEST 2008

Hello,

I am trying to download the extension Ajax Searching Engine. I have
downloaded the entire extension using the Extension Manager in backend and
installed it by selecting the Plugin Page Type on my Search page. The option
for Ajax Search is available in the Plugin Combobox which means that the
plugin is available but when I run the front-end then a blank page with an
error is shown as follows :-

TYPO3 Fatal Error: Extension key "xajax" was NOT loaded!
(t3lib_extMgm::extPath)

How can I solve this problem??

Thanks,

Diana Christian