[TYPO3] Typo3 listserv complaints

ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Sun Sep 7 15:28:55 CEST 2008

On Sep 7, 2008, at 7:44 AM, Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Andreas Becker wrote:
>> @Dimitry
>
> Dmitry, not Dimitry ;)
>
>> We had this discussion before so we don't need to talk over this
>> again and
>> again.
>
> Sorry, I do not remember that discussion.
>
>> Right now it is more and more obvious that nearly everything gets
>> managed by
>> punkt.de - but TYPO3 is a Community stuff and not related to
>> punkt.de. Huge
>> traffic is also a good thing to get leads to get "free advertising"
>> and
>> more. I am really wondering why always punkt.de gets all those
>> stuff and no
>> other company! IMHO it would be much better if more people could get
>> involved also in the hosting stuff.
>
> Do you want to host it? If yes, contact the association. If no, the
> rest is just a buzz without any real value...

If they want to host it they should at least make sure that services
are up and running correctly, right??

I do understand that there can be problems and that they not always
have time to fix it,
but the bounced mail problem is there already for over 6 months.

If they don't want to host mail and only news then they should simply
shut down all mail services
and step up to the community and let us know they cannot fix it. If
they do want to host it
they have the obligation to fix problems with it.

			regards, Ries van Twisk

Ries van Twisk
tags: Freelance TYPO3 Glassfish JasperReports JasperETL Flex Blaze-DS
WebORB PostgreSQL DB-Architect
email: ries at vantwisk.nl
web:   http://www.rvantwisk.nl/
skype: callto://r.vantwisk