[TYPO3] Typo3 listserv complaints

H. Hahn h.hahn at hahn-informatica.nl
Sat Sep 6 15:09:15 CEST 2008

As to item 1 (A discussion forum would be 100x easier to use and
navigate): I couldn't agree more!

A mailing list like this one is prehistoric. I do use Thunderbird, but
still I have to wade through scores of messages that don't mean very
much to me.
In a discussion forum, I can pick out those threads that interest me at
that moment, without being immersed in all sorts of problems that I
either hardly understand or that do not apply to my situation. Within
the Typo3 world, even the Mantis Bug Tracker is more user-friendly than
this mailing list.

A good example of a forum is Mozillazine
(http://forums.mozillazine.org/). When, oh when, will Netfielders be
"converted"...?

H. Hahn

(message resent because of transmission problem yesterday - HH)