[TYPO3] Typo3 listserv complaints

ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Fri Sep 5 21:29:44 CEST 2008

On Sep 5, 2008, at 1:45 PM, Lamb, Brian wrote:

> While I appreciate such a thing being in existence, I have a few
> complaints about the way this listserv works.
>

> 1)       A discussion forum would be 100x easier to use and navigate

I don't agree... I find any mail message in my mailbox 100times faster
then any forum, thanks to spotlight.
Also I can move mail message to my permanent local storage to be used
offline (yes, there are people that
don't have internet 100% of the day).

> 2)       Every time I send a message to the listserv, it goes through
> but I still get a message not received email back

Yeaa that sucks... the sys-admins at PUNKT.DE (is that who maintains
mail these days??)
don't seems to care about typo3 mail services at all.

> 3)       I have no idea how to change from a daily digest to each
> message being a new email.

> I know support.typo3.org exists as a pseudo-forum but you can't post
> there, only read the emails like a forum. And that doesn't always work
> because people like myself can't reply to messages because we get the
> digest.

			regards, Ries van Twisk

Ries van Twisk
tags: Freelance TYPO3 Glassfish JasperReports JasperETL Flex Blaze-DS
WebORB PostgreSQL DB-Architect
email: ries at vantwisk.nl
web:   http://www.rvantwisk.nl/
skype: callto://r.vantwisk