[TYPO3] Where is the best place to put TS config variables to enable for entire site

Sancar Saran sancar.saran at evodot.com
Fri Sep 5 12:43:26 CEST 2008

Hello there,

In our setup, we had lots of plugins and we setup them like

evo.tit.to.woche.right1 = COA
evo.tit.to.woche.right1 {

     5 < plugin.tx_traveller
     5 {

	urls.process = 28
	urls.process2 = 28
	urls.bookmark = 29

	language = de

	top_offer.templates.single =
fileadmin/templates/extensions/top_offer/woche.block.php
	top_offer.templates.list = fileadmin/templates/extensions/topoffer_list2.php
	top_offer.mode=single
        top_offer.defaults.search_type= 2
	top_offer.defaults.outbound_date=1
	top_offer.defaults.inbound_date= 21
	top_offer.defaults.minimum_trip_days=7
	top_offer.defaults.maximum_trip_days=7
	top_offer.defaults.hotel_star=3
	top_offer.defaults.hotel_room=0
	top_offer.defaults.hotel_cartering=0
	top_offer.defaults.adult_passangers=2
	top_offer.defaults.kid1_passanger=6
	top_offer.defaults.kid2_passanger=6
	top_offer.defaults.kid3_passanger=18
	top_offer.regions.PMI = 1
	top_offer.single.star = 3
	top_offer.single.picture = /fileadmin/images/top_offer/all_14006.jpg
	debug=off
     }
}

Some of those variables are nearly static (or change by site). For example

	urls.process = 28
	urls.process2 = 28
	urls.bookmark = 29

This variables will not change entire site.

So ?

And I want to set them from one location and available at every template
config like this.

Where is the best place to put TS config variables to enable for entire setup.

Regards

Sancar