[TYPO3] RealURL generates wrong links.. sometimes.

Martin Seebach mail at martinseebach.dk
Fri Sep 5 09:39:08 CEST 2008

Hi,

I have a new website set up with RealURL. It creates paths of the form
/[name]/[name]/ etc. Most of the time, it works fine, but every once in
a while, and only on the frontpage, links are generated as
/[page-id-number]/, which doesn't work.

COA_INT objects are not affected, they generate the correct links.
Clearing the cache solves the problem, but the problem reappears after a
while.

Last time I had a report of this, was august 25, and then again this
morning. There has been no fiddling with RealURL configuration.

RealURL config: http://pastebin.com/m15673d0d

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Martin Seebach