[TYPO3] Google Chrome Browser

bernd wilke xoonsji02 at sneakemail.com
Thu Sep 4 13:06:03 CEST 2008

on Thu, 04 Sep 2008 08:16:11 +0200, Christopher Schnell wrote:

> Andreas Becker schrieb:
>> You can move the tabs even on different screens when you need it and
>> you can combine and rearrange them later again.
>>
> I am waiting for THAT feature in FF and Opera. This is really cool. But
> I am a little concerned about the data, Crome sends to Google. I think
> I'll stay with FF.

what do you need more than
https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/1122

with this FF-add-on I was able to move my tabs around since FF 1.5.
my most used feature: duplicate tab.

and for security:
http://www.derwesten.de/nachrichten/wr/2008/9/4/news-74043492/detail.html
(in german) with a lot of links to blog-entries about chrome.

"Wir wollen nur Ihr Bestes"
"das bekommt Ihr nicht!"

bernd