[TYPO3] Inherit Metatag Keywords

Pascal Cramer pascal at NOSPAMroguesheep.nl
Thu Sep 4 11:05:27 CEST 2008

Hi Lars,

in the install you'll need to set the
[FE][addRootLineFields] = keywords,description

then you can use:
page {
   meta {
     description.data = levelfield: -1,description,slide
     keywords.data = levelfield: -1,keywords,slide
   }
}

Regards,
Pascal