[TYPO3] plugin question

Pascal Cramer pascal at NOSPAMroguesheep.nl
Thu Sep 4 00:32:02 CEST 2008

Hi Steve,

welcome to TYPO3! And this is the right forum to ask these questions.

the answer to your question is: in the TS templates.
f.e.:
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1 {
   formFields =
first_name,last_name,gender,password,company,address,zip,city,zone,static_info_country,telephone
   requiredFields =
first_name,last_name,gender,password,company,address,zip,city,static_info_country,telephone
}

The settings are quite nicely documented in the manual of sr_feuser_registration.
With most extensions, that's the best place to start looking ;-)

Pascal