[TYPO3] tinyRTE, internal links with parameters

Thomas Feichter thomas.feichter at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 00:08:00 CEST 2008

Hi,

I'm having a problem with tinyRTE. I'd like to insert internal links
containing get parameters in the URL into tinyRTE . If i try to enter a
link like http://www.mytypo3site.com/index.php?id=23&test=1 as external
URL, the link is removed after saving and the text gets a red border
with a yellow background inserted by class.t3lib_parsehtml_proc.php
(line 743) since t3lib_BEfunc::getRecord('pages', $idPart) seems not to
return a valid page.
When inserting a link like http://mytypo3site.com/index.php?id=23&test=1
(without "www."), the link is not converted and remains as it was
inserted, probably because it is not recognized as internal link(?).

Is there a way to use the internal links with "www." without changing
the t3lib?

I'm encountering the problem with every configuration I tried.
One of the tested configurations:

RTE.default.addParams {
cleanup=false
remove_script_host=false
relative_urls=false
convert_urls=false
extended_valid_elements='form[method|action],input[type|name],select[name],option[value|selected],hr[class|width|size|noshade],object[classid|width|height|codebase|*],param[name|value|_value],embed[type|width|height|src|*],help'
verify_html=false
cleanup_on_startup=false
apply_source_formatting=false
spellchecker_languages='+Deutsch=de,Englisch=en'
}

Typo3 version: 4.1.7
tinyRTE version: 1.7.2

regards,