[TYPO3] htmlarea 1.7.5

Darko Jr. Gonzalez jkokino at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 23:43:33 CEST 2008

>> Hi folks!
>> I am trying to add the following via this editor
>> <li>Dufs</li>
>> <li>Dufs</li>
>> <li>Dufs</li>
>> <li>Dufs</li>
>> <li>Dufs</li>
>> <li><a href="http://tld.com/?id=32" target="_self" class="internal-link"
>> title="Opens internal link in current window">Dufs</a></li>
>>
>> When I save this content - each <li> tag is wrapped with <ul>!!!
>>
>> Why? I dont want to! How do I stop it?
>> Please advise?

 >of <ul> and <ol>.

It is within ul. I have content element (part of more complex FCE) which
I am mapping at <ul> INNER, which means my <li> tags are all wrapped
with <ul>. Do you get me? I should get:
<ul>
	<li>Dufs</li>
	<li>Dufs</li>
	<li>Dufs</li>
	<li>Dufs</li>
	<li>Dufs</li>
	<li><a href="http://tld.com/?id=32" target="_self"
class="internal-link" title="Opens internal link in current
window">Dufs</a></li>
</ul>

Instead, htmlarea rte gets me:
<ul>
	<ul><li><a href="http://tld.com/?id=32" target="_self"
class="internal-link" title="Opens internal link in current
</ul>

Can someone tell me where to read?

TinyRTE (1.7.2) works fine, but I have problems with the links wizard
(it doesnt create links properly). Work kinda ok with IE7 only.

Regards,
Darko