[TYPO3] realUrl ['_DOMAINS']

Dr. Ronald P. Steiner Ronald.Steiner at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 3 18:52:48 CEST 2008

Hi List,

I try to define new subdomains for various languages of my page. Using
the new realUrl configuration option ['_DOMAINS']. See realUrl config
below.
Everything works perfect, as long as I also map the "L" as preVars. It
leads to url's like:
	de.test.com/de/page1.html
If I remove the preVars definition for "L" the encoding does not work
and thereforen the "L=.." stays in the generated URL. The URL's then
look like:
	test.com/page1.html&L=2
Am I doing something wrong? Is my configuration correct? Is this a bug?

greetings

Ron

P.S.: Her my realUrl configuration:

$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXTCONF']['realurl']['_DEFAULT'] = array (
        'preVars' => array(
              array(
                    'GETvar' => 'L',
                    'valueMap' => array(
                        'en' => 1,
                        'es' => 2,
                    ),
                     'noMatch' => 'bypass',
               ),
);
$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXTCONF']['realurl']['_DOMAINS'] = array(
        'encode' => array(
            array(
                'GETvar' => 'L',
                'value' => '',