[TYPO3] Google Chrome Browser

Patrick Gaumond gaumondpatrick-s-p-a-m at hotmail-sp-a-m.com
Wed Sep 3 16:15:14 CEST 2008

Patrick Gaumond wrote:

> TYPO3 4.3-TRUNK, the HTMLArea RTE works here...
>
> My bug so far is the "Save document and show page" doesn't open a new
> tab or window.

To correct myself. There's a window appearing at the bottom of the
calling window.

So once "Save document and show page" is clicked for the first time you
have to drag the new window from bottom and make it a new tab or using
it as a new window.

The nice thing is that once you place the tab "at the right place", it
looks like Chrome remember this so it's not that bad. :)

Patrick