[TYPO3] Using Typo3 Authentication with PHP Script

zackariah n.daley at ulcc.ac.uk
Wed Sep 3 12:00:02 CEST 2008

Hi

I am a PHP developer who has been given the task of wiriting an app that
makes use of an already existing Typo3 intranet. My app needs to check if a
user has logged into the Typo3 intranet and if not send then to the relevant
pages. If the user is logged in I want to read some of the data contained in
the typo3 user session. As I dont have any experience with typo3 any help
that is given will be greatly appriciated.

Thanks in advance