[TYPO3] tt_address, will not show the list? can i use other?

Simon Eljær Hansen seh at mentor-it.dk
Wed Sep 3 10:49:10 CEST 2008

Hey List!
I have a tt_address page extension installed, but i cant get it to show
a list, which is a very little part of what i want it to do.
I have three user groups, user, admin, moderator.

The moderators, and admin should be able to:
I want my extension to do the following.
* be able to add a contact list, ( all mods have access to all lists )
* Add contact to list, info ( Name, Cellphone ) no more no less.
* when choosing a list, it should list names and numbers., w/ a form to
write a message in a simple plain textarea field., and all the cellphone
numbers comma seperated. so i can use i t from there.
* posible to send a sms to a single person.

Any one have any ideas.?
  Its a messaging system for the moderators.

I'm new to Typo3, but not new to PHP. and i have not quite yet found the
way to develop extensions by my own, so i try to powerup allready
existing extensions