[TYPO3] one backend, multiple Frontends

Tyler Kraft tyler.kraft at netefficiency.co.uk
Wed Sep 3 10:45:45 CEST 2008

Hi

This is one of the great things you can do with typo3.

I would recommend it for you. For one client I have +10 extranets (for
various partners and suppliers) running all off one centrally driven
site - they all share some pages but they all have there own bespoke
pages in some instances. Typo3 allows many ways to accomplish this.

Files get uploaded into the backend file admin system via the user
interface, so there is no need for using ftp or anything difficult.

Good luck with it,
Tyler