[TYPO3] 'no news id given' on RSS

Sergio Catalá Gil scatala at iti.upv.es
Wed Sep 3 09:32:43 CEST 2008

Hi,

I've got a problem when I try to display RSS feeds with the
corresponding module for RSS on 'tt_news'. Everything works fine but the
next: if I subscribe to a certain feed using Firefox and try to see news
in it from the menu "Bookmarks" afterwards, the typical error 'no news
id given' is displayed.

If I see some specific news without subscribing to the feed, news are
displayed correctly using the browser.

And something funny: if I subscribe to the feed from a feed reader
(liferea), news are displayed too.

I've checked if the URLs are similar using or not the Firefox subscriber
and they are. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Any clue?

*** My TS config ***

### RSS ###
xmlnews = PAGE
xmlnews {
    typeNum = 100
    10 >
    10 < plugin.tt_news
    10 {
        pid_list >
        pid_list = 52
        recursive = 10
        defaultCode = XML
        dontUseBackPid = 1
        useSPidFromCategory = 1
    }

    config {
	disableAllHeaderCode = 1
	additionalHeaders = Content-type:text/xml
	no_cache = 1
	xhtml_cleaning = 0
    }
}