[TYPO3] tt_news & rawUrlEncode links

Jens Dosdall jens at dosdall.net
Tue Sep 2 23:42:37 CEST 2008

Hello,

I have a problem with tt_news generated links. A webpage with tt_news
displaying news-articles in list mode is sent via an external newsletter
solution as a newsletter to customers.
The newsletter-program has problems with square brackets in the
generated links. I tried to find a solution with typoscript:

plugin.tt_news.displayList.linksItem_stdWrap.rawUrlEncode = 1

which does not work. I tried several different settings and need your help!

Links right now look like this:
..../index.php?id=10&tx_ttnews[tt_news]=77&cHash=f7b6b0afc7

Links should look like this:

..../index.php?id=5&L=1&tx_ttnews%5Btt_news%5D=56&cHash=4ef0467628

Links look like this in RSS, but I couldn't find out the typoscript
solution.

Thanks for any help,

Jens