[TYPO3] TS condition : check whether plugin X is on page

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Tue Sep 2 12:29:29 CEST 2008

Hi,

>> It seems that I should write a userFunc if I want this...
>
> Yes, I think so too.
>
>> Yes :-) but I only get to that point:
>>
>> [globalVar = TSFE:id = {$page.special}]
>>
>> with a single value in page.special
>>
>> And I cannot see a way to give multiple values :-/
>
> See a bit further :) You will find this:
>
> [globalVar = TSFE:id = {$page.special}][globalVar = TSFE:id =
> {$page.more_special}]

Yes, of course. I should have been more explicit. Because this solution
works for sure but implies I must somehow "hardcode" the number of pages
that are "special" and I want this to be a bit more generic as it might
change according to the selected subtree.

I think that I'll have to rely on userFunc only, I just wanted to avoid
this but there's not always a built-in TS solution.

Thanks anyway

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en/tutorials/typo3.html