[TYPO3] Typo3 Shortcut Page Type Problem

Christopher Torgalson bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 08:12:20 CEST 2008

Hi,

On 2-Sep-08, at 7:15 AM, Diana Christian wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am working in Typo3 & encountering one problem related with the
> page type
> Shortcut. I will explain my problem with an example.
>
> I have created one menu using HMENU. I have made one of the menu
> item -
> Technologies as the page type Shortcut & linked it with its submenu
> PHP. So
> now when I click on Technologies, then the content of its shortcut
> PHP is
> shown. Till here its going right. But the problem is with the ids.
> The id of
> Technologies Menu is 14 & that of PHP submenu is 13. I require that
> along
> with the content the ids should also change. That is when I move my
> mouse
> over menu Technologies then it should display the id of PHP (13) and
> not 14.
> Currently its displaying its own id 14.
>
> Hope will get some solution of this problem.

In addition to the already-suggested solutions, this should be
possible using pure Typoscript (using .stdWrap in TMENU along with a
CASE cObject). If you search the mailing list archive for 'external
url,' you should find several threads showing a complete solution for
the External URL page type. It should be easy to modify this to suit
your needs (i.e. by changing the 'doktype' and altering how the link
is generated.

--
Christopher Torgalson
http://www.typo3apprentice.com/