[TYPO3] Typo3 Shortcut Page Type Problem

Diana Christian diana.christian at drcsystems.com
Tue Sep 2 07:15:09 CEST 2008

Hello,

I am working in Typo3 & encountering one problem related with the page type
Shortcut. I will explain my problem with an example.

I have created one menu using HMENU. I have made one of the menu item -
Technologies as the page type Shortcut & linked it with its submenu PHP. So
now when I click on Technologies, then the content of its shortcut PHP is
shown. Till here its going right. But the problem is with the ids. The id of
Technologies Menu is 14 & that of PHP submenu is 13. I require that along
with the content the ids should also change. That is when I move my mouse
over menu Technologies then it should display the id of PHP (13) and not 14.
Currently its displaying its own id 14.

Hope will get some solution of this problem.

Thanks,

Diana.