[TYPO3] realURL autoconfig not working, two domains

Tony Lush tlush at advancewm.com
Tue Sep 2 06:57:54 CEST 2008

Benjamin Mack wrote:
> 1.   IIRC, nested domain handling was introduced properly in 4.2, so if
> you can, I suggest to upgrade to 4.2.1
>
> 2.   Have you added "Domain" records to the two pages in the pagetree?
>     Web => List => New record => Domain
>      After that, recreate the automatic configuration of RealURL.

I upgraded to 4.2.1. The domain records were already in place, yet still
I cannot get the autoconfig tool to work. I cleared the realURL database
  tables, logged out of the backend and visited the home page of the
site, but still the autoconfig did not function. Is there a way to
manually tell it operate?

Thank you -- Tony Lush