[TYPO3] Your book

Marcus Biesioroff vsbies at wp.pl
Mon Sep 1 17:46:18 CEST 2008

ellou' again

you wrote:

> Hi!

> Marcus Biesioroff wrote:
>> ellou' Dmitry!

> I got your mail but did not answer privately yet.

well, I was trying to write priv message and don't know why this one
went to The List...

> Planned in the end of September.

Well.... it's not well :) I'm 'fighting' on basics of BE module
programming, so I was hope that I'll find some 'light' instead I have to
wait :)

> Not yet. I do not have a permission from the publisher to do make
> it available :( But I can tell that chapters will be about:
> - TYPO3 API
> - Planning extensions
> - Generating extensions
> - Updating extensions after generation
> - FE plugin in details
> - Programming real FE plugin with List/Single views
> - Using eID and AJAX for creating truly dynamic plugins
> - Programming BE modules
> - Writing documentation

Sounds pretty nice ;)

Thanks for your answer, maybe you (or somebody) can give me in
meantime some good referrals for typical tasks in BE programming?

for an example, is there any class/method that generates a fast
record list similar to web->list table or rather I should render it
myself from DB ?

--
best regards,
 Marcus 'biesior' Biesioroff