[TYPO3] Your book

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Mon Sep 1 17:22:17 CEST 2008

Hi!

Marcus Biesioroff wrote:
> ellou' Dmitry!

I got your mail but did not answer privately yet.

> I've reserved your eBook from pact publishing (Extension Development)
> but unfortunately it's not available yet ... waiting, very impatient :))))
>
> Don't you know when it's going to be published ?

Planned in the end of September.

> Is that possible at all to see a table of content of it? is this
> published somewhere or not?

Not yet. I do not have a permission from the publisher to do make it available :( But I can tell that chapters will be about:
- TYPO3 API
- Planning extensions
- Generating extensions
- Updating extensions after generation
- FE plugin in details
- Programming real FE plugin with List/Single views
- Using eID and AJAX for creating truly dynamic plugins
- Programming BE modules
- Writing documentation

> And how about code samples from book, will they be available to
> download @ Pact servers or somewhere else ?

Yes, from the Packt web site. They always do it.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 Core team