[TYPO3] Realurl questions

Daniel Huf puffi666 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 09:13:17 CEST 2008

this is what you can find on the wiki

config.typolinkEnableLinksAcrossDomains = 1

http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Pending_Documentation

Dmitry Dulepov, 2008-02-19 3491: Linking between domains in the pagetree
ignores simulate static documents

Add in TSref [tsref:config/->CONFIG] after typolinkCheckRootline:

Property: typolinkEnableLinksAcrossDomains
Data type: boolean
Default value: 0
// description start //
This option enables to create link across domains using current domain's
linking scheme.
If this option is not set, then all cross-domain links will be generated as
"http://domain.tld/index.php?id=12345" (where 12345 is page id). If this
option is set
and current site uses, for example, simulateStatic, then links will be
generated as
"http://domain.tld/PageTitle.12345.html" (includes RTE links too).
Setting this option requires
that domains, where pages are linked, have the same configuration for:
- linking scheme (i.e. all use simulateStatic or RealURL or CoolURI but
not any mixture)
- all domains have identical localization settings
(config.sys_language_XXX directives)
- all domains have the same set of languages defined

This option implies "config.typolinkCheckRootline=1", which will be
activated automatically.
Setting value of "config. typolinkCheckRootline" inside TS template will
have no effect.

Disclamer: it must be understood that while link is generated to another
domain, it is still
generated in the context of current domain. No side effects are known at
the time of writing
of this documentation but they may exist. If any side effects are found,
this documentation
will be updated to include them.
// description end //

good luck