[TYPO3-english] Happy with TS and TYPO3 :-)

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Fri Oct 31 15:23:23 CET 2008

Hi,

>>> No question this time, but I just achieved to go a step further with
>>> my project using dynamic rendering with TS and I'm just so happy to
>>> work with TYPO3 and its powerful TypoScript that I had to share this
>>> with you ;-)
>>
>> :-)
>>
>> Yes sometimes you reach a new step of enlightenment and you just feel
>> happy!
>>
>> Cheers
>>

> It's like a level up, isn't it?

Kind of. Actually I already was on this upper level when I started the
task but I was simply puzzled how clean and easy it was to use complete
blocks of TS in one's extension once you know the way it works.

Newcomers or "TYPO3-foreigners" often complain about it, but it's just
so cool...

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en/tutorials/typo3.html