[TYPO3-english] Which tt_news user_func?

Lamb, Brian blamb at jcvi.org
Fri Oct 31 14:30:42 CET 2008

Unfortunately that didn't seem to do the trick. A tt_news item that normally shows on Page A  shows up as a related item on Page B but still links to Page B's single view instead of going back to Page A's single view. I set the tt_news category Single-view page for news from this category to point to the correct pages but they don't seem to be applied.