[TYPO3-english] config.baseURL on nested domains

Steffen Müller typo3 at t3node.com
Fri Oct 31 13:57:12 CET 2008

Hi.

On 30.10.2008 10:58 Sergio Catalá Gil wrote:

> in the template of my subdomain, all URLs are converted to:
> http://subdomain/..., which is desirable. But menu links are converted
> too, which is something I don't want to. How could I keep the links in
> my menu to be: http://domain.com/...?

What's your purpose? Could you give us an impression of your pagetree?

Try to build the menu with a content element of type "Menu/Sitemap". Use
the menu type "Menu of subpages of these pages". As a starting point,
choose the page which is one level below all the rootpages in your
pagetree. This should work.

--
cheers,
Steffen