[TYPO3-english] Which tt_news user_func?

Lamb, Brian blamb at jcvi.org
Thu Oct 30 13:35:35 CET 2008

Any thoughts?

-----Original Message-----
From: typo3-english-bounces at lists.netfielders.de
[mailto:typo3-english-bounces at lists.netfielders.de] On Behalf Of Lamb,
Brian
Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2008 2:37 PM
To: TYPO3 English
Subject: [TYPO3-english] Which tt_news user_func?

Hello all,

I have 2 pages on my site that display tt_news items:

Page A: category a, b, c

Page B: category d, e, f

Occasionally, I will have tt_news items from Page A that I set up as
related news with items from Page B. I have my template set up to
display the links to related items. If I look at the full text page, the
link is http://www.mysite.com/cms/page-a/full-text/my-article. The
related news items will all link to
http://www.mysite.com/cms/page-a/full-text/. This is not good because I
want those that are normally on page B to link to
http://www.mysite.com/cms/page-b/full-text.

I don't think this is possible with TypoScript, is it possible with a
user function? Ideally, on Page A, I would take all related items with
categories d, e, or f and change the link to point to Page B and vice
versa.

Thanks in advance.