[TYPO3-english] WEC discussion forum - extend form with extra fields?

Brian Bendtsen bb at bellevuevej.dk
Thu Oct 30 10:39:44 CET 2008

Hi

Is there an easy way to extend the wec_discussion forum with my own fields?

I need an extra field ( a select box ) where the user can choose a value
and this value must be saved in the post table.

So far I have written a small extension which extends the post table
with the field, but this of course only applies to the backend.

A little help please, I would prefer to do this without messing with the
code for WEC discussion forum

/Brian