[TYPO3-english] ext: mnoGoSearch 2.0.0

Antonio Willybiro keiser_soze at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 30 09:13:03 CET 2008

Okaysounds good to me.

coud you investigate the possibilities of a prototype/mootools
functionnality?
i am ready to sponsor that as long as switching to mootools is easy and set
out of the box. this is because i am no coding skills etc...

Thanks
Antonio
news:mailman.1.1225353173.26729.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...