[TYPO3-english] Code at the top of my pages

Kevin Davison Kevin.Davison at rutherfordcontrols.com
Wed Oct 29 19:28:32 CET 2008

I installed Powermail and set up a new form. I was very happy with all
of the options but I still have some learning to do to make things lay
out on my forms the way that I would like. By default the resulting form
that I'm getting from Powermail is not nearly as attractive as the one
that I got from the default forms wizard. That's neither here nor there.
The strangeness is that my emails are still winding up exactly the same.
I presume that I must have something configured incorrectly either with
Typo3 or my Apache server/MTA. Each of my emails are being sent out with
the old "This is a multi-part message in MIME format" statement at the
top followed by an encoding statement and then a mess of Powermail
generated HTML.

As I'm a Network Admin, performing these types of tasks are a little new
to me. Can anyone point me in the appropriate direction between
continuing to work at Typo3 or digging through my Apache/MTA setup?