[TYPO3-english] Code at the top of my pages

Kevin Davison Kevin.Davison at rutherfordcontrols.com
Tue Oct 28 22:34:50 CET 2008

I recently upgraded to 4.2.1 and have been putzing about with it quite
happily over the last while. I've just recently discovered that none of
my forms are emailing to my users correctly. We have a couple of forms
that we use for little stuff like employee Cash Advance requests and
stuff like that. When we were using 4.0.2 those forms results were
emailed to the appropriate people as a coloured table. Since upgrading
all of my forms are being sent out as raw HTML. I can't see any
differences between my new system and my older system but I can't for
the life of me figure out why my "HTML Enabled" emails aren't being sent
out correctly. I may have been looking at this long enough that I'm not
seeing clearly anymore and I don't know where else to turn. Can anyone
point me in a new direction?

Kevin Davison
Network Administrator
Rutherford Controls Int'l Corp.