[TYPO3-english] Rggooglemap: Problem with positioning of the info window.

Remi Touja remi.touja at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 16:50:45 CET 2008

Try to define icon and window position in
typo3conf/ext/rggooglemap/res/gm.js from line 33

Look at those lines :
baseIcon.iconAnchor = new GPoint(16, 16);
baseIcon.infoWindowAnchor = new GPoint(16, 32);

Other problem, since today (10-28-2008), all websites that use
rggooglemap have the same problem.

There is an JS error. When script try to define default map type, it
returns G_MAP_TYPE not define.

map.setMapType(G_MAP_TYPE);

I use this extension from a while and this bug appear today. Maybe
something changes in google map api ?

If someone knows something ....