[TYPO3-english] imagelightbox: no image caption

Matyi Gábor gmatyi at freemail.hu
Tue Oct 28 16:30:02 CET 2008

Hi!

I have a simple page with many "text-with-image" content element. Every
images has a caption. The problem is, that after I installed the
imagelightbox, every caption are disappeared. The caption is appear only
if I click on the image (appear within the imagelightbox area...) ,but
this occurs only at the first image.

Second question, probably knows anybody: now I have to enable
imagelightbox and the image border for every images one-by-one. It is
possible enable these globally from template?

Thanks. Gabor Matyi