[TYPO3-english] wec_map no marker pins

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Tue Oct 28 16:02:08 CET 2008

Hi all,
I installed wec_map extension and first everything worked great. The
locations were shown (address table) as little pins. Now, I'm not sure
what happened, but suddenly the pins disappeared.
Before they disappeared I did some testing with different settings in
flexform and I did also some translating with the /llxmltranslate
module. (I have a feeling that after the translation the pins weren't
there anymore but I'm not sure.)

I deleted the translations and the translation file also, but this did
not help.

Any idea what might have caused this and how to fix it?

Thank you in advance,
Katja
/