[TYPO3-english] ext: mnoGoSearch 2.0.0

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 09:31:30 CET 2008

Hi!

Antonio Willybiro wrote:
> I have another question concerning the links generated.
> My search results urls all point to the domain root page i.e.
> http://www.mydomain.com
>
> I am not sure why.

I am not sure too.

> I tried the following "mnoGoSearch indexing configuration":
> configuration type: Real
> Indexing path: http://*.com/*

It means you are trying to index every ".com" domain on the Internet
(microsoft.com, yahoo.com, etc). Are you sure this is what you want
to do?

> also tried:
> configuration type: Server
> Indexing path: http://www.mydomain.com/
>
> ran the script: "/usr/bin/php -q
> /var/www/vhosts/africa-live.com/httpdocs/typo3/cli_dispatch.phpsh
> mnogosearch -w " after every change

I think you have a big mess in the indexing database now. Firsts,
clean up the database. Run this:

/usr/bin/php -q
 /var/www/vhosts/africa-live.com/httpdocs/typo3/cli_dispatch.phpsh
 mnogosearch -x -C

It will ask you if you want to clear the database. Type YES (just
like that, in block letters) and hit Enter.

Next run:

/usr/bin/php -q
 /var/www/vhosts/africa-live.com/httpdocs/typo3/cli_dispatch.phpsh
 mnogosearch -w -v 3

You should now see every URL that indexer visits.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 translations support