[TYPO3-english] ext: mnoGoSearch 2.0.0

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 09:26:47 CET 2008

Hi!

Antonio Willybiro wrote:
> Fixed, not sure wy but it was my 'mnoGoSearch indexing configuration' record
> set for news items. My single view parameter was:
> &tx_ttnews[tt_news]={field:uid}. is that correct?

This looks correct. Can you tell more about the problem? May be
something from Apache error log? This is unusual and therefore
important.

> I get result from the search form now!! great :)

Sounds good :)

> One question btw, how do i set the extension to index my page tree but not
> the page content? My understanding is that if i use the 'mnoGoSearch
> indexing configuration' and set it to 'server - allow' it will index just
> everything. and if I disallow it it will index nothing.

I am not sure what you mean. If you index pages without content, you
will not get any search results because when you search, you expect
to find words in the content. Or do you want to index only page titles?

Ot do you mean you want to disallow part of the tree? Than just add
that part as "disallow". For example, you create http://example.com/
as "allow" and http://example.com/news/ as "disallow". This assumes
RealURL usage, of course.

--