[TYPO3-english] Changing RTE_imageStorageDir to File Mounts

Søren Malling soren.malling at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 22:38:27 CET 2008

Hi,

Using the RTE with the template "Text and picture", my chosen pictures are
moved to the *

RTE_imageStorageDir

instead of being referred to fileadmin/uploads/[domain], which I have
defined as the BE File Mount and even from where that the picture is chosen
- so it shouldn't be needed to copied?

Is it possible to define, by TypoScript or in install tool (leaving the
field blank?), where the images should be placed?

I haven't got a testing environment, therefore, I'm not happy about just
testing a blank field, in case it could break the whole installation :-)

Hope to hear from some one :)

Regards,

Søren
*