[TYPO3-english] ext: mnoGoSearch 2.0.0

Antonio Willybiro keiser_soze at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 27 20:59:47 CET 2008

I moved the file to
/var/www/vhosts/mydomain.com/httpdocs/typo3conf/cli_dispatch.phpsh
but then it asks me fo the init.php file... I symlinked it but then it gives
me another error:

Error in init.php: Path to TYPO3 main dir could not be resolved correctly.
of this path, /var/www/vhosts/africa-live.com/httpdocs/typo3conf/
($temp_path), is NOT "typo3/" for some reason.<br />
                You may have a strange server configuration.
                Or maybe you didn't set constant TYPO3_MOD_PATH in your
edit typo3/init.php of your TYPO3 source and search for the die() call right
after this line (search for this text to find)...

My server is on Fedora core 6.

Are you suggesting that i move my typo3 source file  from
/var/www/vhosts/mydomain.com/typo3_src/ to
/var/www/vhosts/mydomain.com/httpdocs/
typo3conf being at /var/www/vhosts/mydomain.com/httpdocs/typo3conf/

Or is there another way around?

What's your typo3 install structure?

Thanks
Antonio