[TYPO3-english] "To top"

Tyler Kraft tyler.kraft at netefficiency.co.uk
Mon Oct 27 16:43:13 CET 2008

Really?! Whats so complicated there?

If you check the to top checkbox it renders a back to top link after the
content item. That link, if you look at your source code, is a relative
link. Usually this would be a link to an anchor or something else that
has an ID.

All I'm doing is a) saying how to change the text/source code/image that
gets shown when you check the checkbox  b) make it a proper relative
link to something on the page  c) remove any kind of javascript that was
involved (as that really wasn't needed for to top link).

I'm not sure why you seem to think its complicated, but ho hum... do
what you wish.