[TYPO3-english] realurl 1.5.2 typo3conf/realurl_conf.php

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 12:13:43 CET 2008

Hi!

Rupali Gupta wrote:
> under option:
> Enable featuresPath to configuration file
> [configFile]typo3conf/realurl_conf.php
> has been given.i do not want automaic config so..unchecked it.
> ok.now i go to install tool to see/manipute the typo3conf/realurl_conf.php
> file. but no such file exists there.so foolishly i created a new file named
> realurl_conf.php  and saved it in typo3conf/.
> went back to ext manager , deinstalled realurl and reinstalled again,
> assuming that now it will write the req. code in typo3conf/realurl_conf.php
> nothing happened.

Ok, let's see. You do not want automatic configuration, so you
disabled it. But you still want RealURL to write configuration for
you. I repeat: you want RealURl to write configuration but you
disabled the option to write configuration. Think, doesn't it sound
strange to you?

Next. The description of "configFile" option says: "If *you placed*
RealURL configuration in a separate file, *RealURL can include it*
for you. Specify a file name related to web site root directory."

Does it sound like RealURL will *write* anything to this file?

> so i would like to know the right way to do it?

Think again.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 translations support